cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you supposed to reply in this interface?

RachelE
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I finally got a message from a moderator regarding porting my number, but unfortunately this interface provides no way to reply, so how do I get my information to this moderator? 

8 REPLIES 8

Stay Safe!

RachelE

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @RachelE 

If you click on the title you will be able to see the green reply button

Here is what I see at the bottoms of the messageScreenshot_20191211-182142.png

Thanks again, totalUser. Found a moderator (Or a moderator found me!). Ported my number and I'm now good to go. Cheers!

RachelE

Wouldn't need pay - I'd be happy to help just to stop someone else from going through the same anguish LOL!

@RachelE  Maybe you could volunteer to help with the design....you could get a community reward! I say volunteer because the pay is about $0.04 an hour around here.

RachelE

Ho-lee!! Clicking my own subject line is  a new one - I would never have tried that. Thanks for the info. As a person who likes to do web design, this interface is absolutely grating on my nerves. Not intuitive at all.

Appreciate your help!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RachelE  Go to the envelope icon top right of your screen. Go to the message the mod sent you. Hit reply. Type in your message and info. Press post.

@RachelE wrote:

I finally got a message from a moderator regarding porting my number, but unfortunately this interface provides no way to reply, so how do I get my information to this moderator? 

Click on the envelope icon in the top right corner. After opening the private message, click on the reply button.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RachelE 

If you click on the title you will be able to see the green reply button

Here is what I see at the bottoms of the messageScreenshot_20191211-182142.png

Need Help? Let's chat.