cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Change Plan?

tinale31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having trouble changing my plan, I have $36 in my balance and i want to change my plan, but I am unable to. How do I reach for help?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Include your account/phone number and your PIN in order to speed things up a bit.

tinale31

I think I need a moderatoer. Where can I find a moderatoer to help me? There is no number to even call for customer service. How can I find some help?

tinale31

My renewal was up, so I don't currently have a plan right now, because I didn't renewal the plan I was using. I don't think my plan is active because I can't call or text on my phone, because my plan just expired. 

Chenipan

My issue was due to the fact that I had an old plan (from dinosaur era), so I couldn't change it online. If that is your case, you need to either call 611 or contact a moderator in the forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @tinale31, Do you want to do an immediate plan change, or change on your next renewal date?  Also, is your plan currently active?  If your plan is not currently active, you cannot change your plan in the self service portal.  you would need the help of a moderatoer.

Need Help? Let's chat.