cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone is not working

baby08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi dear,

i activated my sim card and paid for 120 per 90 day plan through credit card, my phone is not working 

13 REPLIES 13

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @baby08

Have you recently ported a phone number in ?

If so, please private message me the number and the account number of your old service provider.

Thanks!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

baby08

i can not receive

a phone call please fix for me thank you

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @baby08

If you want to set up voicemail, you can refer to this post on how to do it 😛 http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/How-do-I-set-up-Voicemail/m-p/117/highli...

In regards to the MMS, have you made sure that your data is enabled in your phone before sending the MMS? Are you able to send regular text messages? 

Let me know

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

baby08

i can't receive a call but i can make a call please fix this problem for me thank you

Saray_O

baby08

hi dear, 

thank you very much my phone is up running now however can you please tell me how to access or setup my voicemail? and for this 120 plan, i tried to send a picture text to a friend it does not work please fix the problem for me thank you 

Saray_O

Hi @baby08

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your messages earlier! Thank you for sending me the information 🙂

I have fixed the issue! Your account is now active with the $120 promo plan. Could you restart your phone and try creating a new Self Serve account in the "My Account" tab?

Let me know how that goes! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

baby08

thank you for everybody who try to help me . i am waiting for moderator to fix the problem for me however i am still waiting for result i have not been contact yet since i pass on my personal info. hopefully my phone will be up running soon since the payment being take through. 

baby08

hi dear just wonder if you are in process of fixing my account, i have been waiting for an hours now still the phone is not working, i can't even acess into my self seve please let me know what is going on now ? thanks

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@baby08, I will alert the moderators to take a look and sort this out for you. @Shazia_K

Please provide any info the moderator asks for in a private message.  

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

OK...

Did you create an account here, after you activated the SIM card?

Cheers,

Neil

Saray_O

Hi @baby08

Could you send me the info I requested in your other post via private message?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Can-t-activate-SIM-card/m-p/78654#M130...

I will look into this 🙂 

baby08

i did tried everything however i can't log in self help it said email is not valid 

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having touble.  f you don't mind, try these basic troubleshooting steps:

1) Make sure your phone is unlocked.  if it is, proceed...

2) Log into your account on the web and verify that your account is active.  If it is, proceed...

3) Power off phone, remove SIM card, replace after 1 minute, power on phone.

4) Check if you can make calls/use data.  If you cannot, proceed...

5) If it still does not work, contact a moderator.  

Hope this helps,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.