cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoping for promos this weekend!

GR
Mayor / Maire

Seeing that they are removing 3 nice plans Monday I'm hoping they put a promo on this weekend for your next  month of service free or the 25$ credit for referral! I have 2 phones I'd like to switch to public mobile,  I already have 3 phones with them and love it so much that I want to transfer 2  More! 

6 REPLIES 6

@GR wrote:

I'll have to make a decision by Monday morning for sure but I'm leaning towards the switch because it's cheaper than what I'm paying now with eastlink and the service is good on my daughters phones! 

I would do it by Monday or you might not like the available plans. Some plans will be changing or expiring.  

GR
Mayor / Maire

I'll have to make a decision by Monday morning for sure but I'm leaning towards the switch because it's cheaper than what I'm paying now with eastlink and the service is good on my daughters phones! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The big promo window started to wind down with the $25 referral bonus going away and soon the reduced price plans.  I sense there will be a lull period where the carriers will test the waters with the price increase and usage reduction.  Somebody will blink.  As already suggested moving to this service even when the best deals are not available may still makes sense.  With prepaid and no contracts, it is easy to switch plans if a deal comes along.  Just gotta weigh the potential loss of activation credits against ongoing savings.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I don't think there is any promo for this long weekend.  PM will announce it yesterday if there is one.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@GR wrote:

Seeing that they are removing 3 nice plans Monday I'm hoping they put a promo on this weekend for your next  month of service free or the 25$ credit for referral! I have 2 phones I'd like to switch to public mobile,  I already have 3 phones with them and love it so much that I want to transfer 2  More! 

We can always hope.  Even if they don't wouldn't you be saving money if you switched anyway?  Doesn't seem financially smart to be paying extra now in hopes of a promo that may never come.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GR 

Probably not this weekend.  PM would have announced the promotion for today and Sunday for the weekend flash promotions.  

Just need to self-refer your accounts to maximize your friend credits.  

Need Help? Let's chat.