cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday season one time gift of 2gb data and 500 free Intl long distance minutes.

sonibatra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an text on my mobile - To get you in the spirit of the season, public mobile is giving you a one time gift of 2gb of free data and 500 free international long distance minutes.  Reply YES2 to instantly apply these add-ons to your account.  Must be claimed by 31Dec, plus get a bonus 1gb of free data with public points. To be excluded from public mobile offers and deals, reply stop.  Conditions apply.

Please advise if this is a genuine text from public mobile.  I just want to claim 500 free intl long distance minutes.  I do not need any bonus or free data.

Please advise asap.  Thanks.  Happy Holidays!

12 REPLIES 12

ishrakhaq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Which countries are included in this 500 free international long distance minutes? Could anyone confirm the list?

wef

I responded to this text, but I don't see the data nor international minutes in my account. Where are they listed and who do I talk to if they haven't been added?

Thanks.

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@sonibatra 

Just dial the international number directly from your cell 🙂

sonibatra

Thanks.  I confirmed and I see the 2gb data and 500 Intl minutes in my account.  To use the international minutes, do I  just need to dail the international number directly from my cell or do I have to call public mobile first and ask them to connect me.

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yup it's legit. I've had it for 2 years in a row now at same time of year. 

@sonibatra wrote:

Thanks for your quick response.  Does the international minutes have a validity period.  

They're good until all used as long as your Public Mobile account stays active.

sonibatra

Thanks for your quick response.  Does the international minutes have a validity period.  

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@sonibatra yes it's legit you will get your text from 4911 to respond YES2 before dec 15th 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no pick and choose. They're freebies. You can't complain about free.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@sonibatra 

Yes, it's for real.    Go for it now.

You'll get both gifts automatically.

Just use what you want.

@sonibatra wrote:

I received an text on my mobile - To get you in the spirit of the season, public mobile is giving you a one time gift of 2gb of free data and 500 free international long distance minutes.  Reply YES2 to instantly apply these add-ons to your account.  Must be claimed by 31Dec, plus get a bonus 1gb of free data with public points. To be excluded from public mobile offers and deals, reply stop.  Conditions apply.

Please advise if this is a genuine text from public mobile.  I just want to claim 500 free intl long distance minutes.  I do not need any bonus or free data.

Please advise asap.  Thanks.  Happy Holidays!

Yes, the text message about this from 4911 is real.

Need Help? Let's chat.