cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History for Accounts

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Huh that's weird

Something I figured out today is that Public employees obviously have access to entire threads of communications (aka old messages re issues)

A few months ago I requested an account change and followed up asking whether something was technically possible

Agent changed my account and advised no way to do it automatically I had to ask them to do it manually

So last week I wrote back asking to change account. Period. Nothing else.

Agent changed my account and advised no way to do it automatically I had to ask them to do it manually

(As in they were referrring to an old email; at least 2 renewals ago so 90+90 = 180 days despite my not asking same question again)

Pointless thread I know I just found it amusing

2 REPLIES 2

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think so too. I have an issue that hasn’t been fixed so I follow up every week. And one of the later responses to me was about another issue that I posted just to get community feedback only. I did not intend to submit a ticket for it, nor did I. So it appears they know how many community accounts that you own as well, household wise.  But that is their new process that each activation has its own community account. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kav2001c  

what account change you were asking?

Need Help? Let's chat.