cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi some time ago I changed my email address now i cant log on to my account

Dick1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi some time ago I changed my email address now i cant log on to my account and ask for an email code I never receive it even clicking re send multiple times if i use my phone # it logs me into my old email account that is not active ther should be someone to talk to about this very frustrating

my new email is xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

Epic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I figured as @LitlLdy  posted. For login, you have to go to Mange EverSafe ID to update emails, phone numbers. Just changing in profile seems not enough.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

To edit you click on the circle where the time is at top right corner and click on edit to remove and repost.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Dick1 , for your own privacy & security please remove your email address from your post! You’re posting this on a public open forum!

Do you mean that you changed your email address on your account but it didn’t update to that one on your account?

That shouldn’t be happening to you! Please send a private message to CS_Agent for help with fixing this for you.

Or do you mean that you don’t know how to change your email address on your account? If not you can do so using the methods below!

• My Account: Go to Profile > Manage EverSafe ID
  • Community: Go to My Settings > Personal > Account information > Manage EverSafe ID

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: -> Message CS_Agent 

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit: Some info that I typed out disappeared! Sorry 😞 

Need Help? Let's chat.