cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

aquinas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to switch my service from Virgin Mobile Plus to Public Mobile, and I am also switching from an android phone to an iPhone.  I have transferred my service from Virgin to Public Mobile so that now my Virgin account is cut off.  My Public Mobile service is not activated.  I need help to activate your service and transfer my phone numbers and internet service onto my iPhone which has the public Mobile SIM card.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aquinas 

Please note that your Virgin account needs to be Active before you can port your old number over to PM.

If your Virgin account is closed there will be a slim chance that you can port your old number over and you will need to pick a new number.

Then you need to keep the Virgin SIM in your phone to confirm to the text that you are porting over to PM. There will be a 90 minute window to confirm to the text then power off the phone and swap the SIM.

All your account information is in your SIM card so you can switch the SIM to any unlocked phone.

I hope the CS_Agent can help you port over your old number but don’t hold your breath unfortunately.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aquinas 

Type "SIM card not provisioned upon activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via SIMon. If you cannot get SIMon to do as you want use the second option below.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

aquinas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact CS agent

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you receive the porting text? is it prepaid/postpaid? the fact you are switching from android to an iphone won't be an issue at all, just need some more info to narrow down the potential issues.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @aquinas so, you activated PM already?  can you make calls?  If not, it is SIM setup problem.  please open ticket with PM CS Agent

At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.