cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

Tamara2001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a SIM - Activated it - You took my money and yet I have no service and because of an issue at the level at the activation I’m unable to log into the account - I called your parent company - who transferred me to Kudoo - I’m so angry 😡 I’m ready to cancel the charges with my CC company and dispute the fee with Amazon on the card. Please help me ! 

11 REPLIES 11

@Tamara2001  - Please do not call your credit card company to reject the charges you see (even if it says Koodo). Best to come up with a resolution with the ticket you submitted to public mobile CSA.

If any chargebacks for charges from telus/kooko/public mobile are reported you may have your account inaccessible until a CSA fixes this for you.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Absolutely. Saving money with Public means you have to be a little more patient. It’s worth it in the end. Enjoy the perks and savings. 

Tamara2001

I have - so far Ana hasn’t replied to my request. I’m really feeling defeated by the lack of actual customer service. While the price is right - it seems like you get what you pay for.

HI @Tamara2001 

reply the message again and ask them to escalate to senior support staff to handle your case

Locking the credit card could invite more trouble. Reply back to the ticket and ask them to escalate. They'll push back and cajole but just keep politely repeating to escalate. You paid for the sim and 30 days of service. Anything else should be placed into your balance. And of course...working service.

Tamara2001

I’m honestly beginning to feel frauded - I opened a ticket as you indicated - a CS representative answered - then proceeded to bill me again this time from Kodoo and you’d have guessed correctly that I still have no service on my SIM. Anyone happen to have a corporate escalation path ? This has landed me another 60 + dollars lighter and I’ve now had to lock my credit card JFC

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

Misread the post, I thought OP ported from Koodo…ooppps.

Edit post!

Thanks

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Tamara2001 

Sounds like the porting process is not completed.

Where do you see customer even mentioned 'porting'????

Did you actually created self-serving account?

If you cannot log in for whatever reason(after trying different browser or incognito mode). contact agent for assistance. It WILL be resolved just be a little bit patient.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tamara2001   It is possibly just a problem with the provisioning of the sim card.

No, calling Telus or Koodo would not help as PM support is independent from them.

Open ticket with them.  Since you cannot login to My Account, just message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Tamara2001 

To login to your account, clear your cache, cookie and go incognito then you will need to enter your email address then click on Reset Password.

If you are still having problems then the CS_Agent will help you with that too.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tamara2001 sorry for your issues resubmit the ticket, you need a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here  check your community envelope top right corner next to your avatar for a reply ,or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.