cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Ladysusan33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot to update my payment information and I had no service today so I got a card from the store and put in on my acct but I don’t have access to self serve to get my plan hooked up even with the money on my acct I still have no service ?

9 REPLIES 9

@Layla2 

If you have a question try and pick the board it is best suited to....like your last question about community rewards. Ask the question in the rewards section. Then oracles won't come along and move it after someone like me writes a detailed answer that gets deleted when an oracle moves the thread.

Layla2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh! I am curious too!

@Ladysusan33 

Otherwise you will need to gain access to your account....

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Ladysusan33 

Adding funds via 611 should reactivate your plan. Are you sure you added enough funds? If you have rewards it may have told you the amount owing but was that the same as your plan or less? If it was less then you need to top up the difference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ladysusan33 : What happens when you dial 611? What does it tell you?

@darlicious Can you help?

Ladysusan33

Yeah I don’t have access to the email or remember it and as for the funds they are on my account and my services still don’t work so I’m assuming I half to go to self serve and manually add the plan because it’s not just doing it automatically so hopefully I get that email changed tom 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is getting more and more troubling. Previously, I have reactivated accounts just by adding sufficient money and it just goes.

So you must have used the 611 service to add the voucher? And now it tells you your balance? Are your services working anyway?

As for the email...do you know the email address you have on the account? Do you have access to its inbox? If so then you can try the Forgot your password? link and it will send a reset link email to that address. You'll need to know the answer to the question you made when you activated.

Ladysusan33

I sent a request in to change my email to gain access to self serve but I’m not very good at this lol

Need Help? Let's chat.