Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

i do enjoy it and you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Did you enjoy my scenario earlier? I have no interest in being an automaton telling every customer to go straight to the mods every time. And it's not always faster. We often get people coming back saying wow that was fast and it solved my problem thanks everybody.

So what are we here for then? Just to bang out ask mods every freaking time? The height of boring and could very well consume more of the customers time and is often incorrect information.

No thanks.

Lori66

@Rinamileny,,,did you get your issue solved?

Rinamileny

Ok thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

but as i say some customer the don't put it enough detail.

@Anonymous : Right. So why not try to extract that information as well as we can. Or your way...ah throw up hands and declare the customer too thick or impatient to handle some self-serve so throw them off to the mods and call it done.

You do you.

@Anonymous 

because you can't getting that information to fix it to help customer,

and is just fast way to help them you know

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

but as i say some customer the don't put it enough detail.

@Anonymous : Right. So why not try to extract that information as well as we can. Or your way...ah throw up hands and declare the customer too thick or impatient to handle some self-serve so throw them off to the mods and call it done.

You do you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Rinamileny : Sorry for the short discussion tangent. The thread does not close though. You might still get notifications as any other replies come in (like this one).

Edit: @Anonymous : This is a self-serve, hands-on kinda place. Certainly there's a learning curve. But imagine the level of anger having to deal with the chatbot and going in circles there. Or not having all the right information and the endless interrogation from the mods if using straight private messaging.

I'd rather be the human to help them through their anger over the problem they're having than just shunt them off to the mods. I never sensed any anger over the conversation from the OP though.

But you do you.

@Anonymous 

of course i'm not , but as i say some customer the don't put it enough detail. and i love to help other and you too

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny : Sorry for the short discussion tangent. The thread does not close though. You might still get notifications as any other replies come in (like this one).

Edit: @Anonymous : This is a self-serve, hands-on kinda place. Certainly there's a learning curve. But imagine the level of anger having to deal with the chatbot and going in circles there. Or not having all the right information and the endless interrogation from the mods if using straight private messaging.

I'd rather be the human to help them through their anger over the problem they're having than just shunt them off to the mods. I never sensed any anger over the conversation from the OP though.

But you do you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

i do understand you but what are saying is losing time and the customer will be very angry.

and your right some customer the don't put it enough detail.

Lori66

@Rinamileny...... Are you creating a first time account or existing account..

If existing account,,pay attention to details maybe one number or letter is wrong and that will not accept it. Maybe you are using wrong password. Go to My Account and click forgot pw.

If trying to set up an account and can’t you will need to talk to Chat Bot for assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : All too often, some customers don't know what they're asking for or saying. They think somethings wrong and try to ask. I sense that this customer is perhaps ESL. I sense they aren't too familiar with phones and the system. So individual questions need to be asked in an attempt to walk them through what problem they're having.

Again...what are we here for if all we ever do is direct everybody to the mods for every question. That's always the right answer! But what are we here for then?

Here's us: refresh, new question, reply, ask mods. Refresh, refresh, refresh, new question, reply, ask mods. Pretty darn useless if you ask me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny  wrote:

I want to create my account it says that my number is wrong, and it says that my email is already registered, I need to reset to create my new account.. How ca I do?

@Anonymous 

but they didn't say have failed port, or service issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : I understand. But we don't yet know where he's at. We can help him track down his number. We can help him track down an email address. We can help him if it's a failed port.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

i do understand you but the say  ( the did it but says my number is wrong ) ... and maybe at store the typing wrong email and then no one can fix in here just by Moderator Team,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : As always, that's always the final answer. But until we hear back from him we can't yet know that he's ready for that. And until we know where's he's at, sending him off to the mods removes our need to be here. We may as well always just send everybody to the mods. Makes us all pretty useless.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny : Can you call another phone and (assuming you show your number set in the dialer) see what number gets displayed?

Rinamileny

I did it but says my number is wrong

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny 

in store do you give them your email !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny wrote:

I not have accout yet

@Rinamileny 

sorry when you activation your SIM card at online or at store

if you did online you will getting this  Self-Serve Account Set-up

Please enter a valid email address which will be used to:

• Create your Self-Serve account. With Self-Serve you will be able to make changes to your profile, pay, purchase add-ons and more!
  • Communicate with you. We occasionally share important updates with our customers!
  • Self-Serve Password if you don't remember just do Forgot your password  at Here   and enter your email address which one your Set-up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny : right. So click on the upper right My Account and then click on Create account on the right side mid way down. What happens?

Rinamileny

in the store

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny : Can't do what? Did you activate in store or online?

Rinamileny

I cant do, I dont know

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny 

then Create account one visit Here 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny : Did you activate in a store or yourself? If yourself then you would have an account. If in store then what happened when you tried the Create account on the mid-right side after clicking My Account upper right?

Rinamileny

I not have accout yet

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rinamileny 

do Forgot your password  at Here 

Need Help? Let's chat.