cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help trying to understand my plan better!!

NewfieDoll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the unlimited Canada wide talk. Which if I’m not mistaken means that I can call and be any where in Canada and it does not cost any additional fees? Can anyone confirm or clarify this?! 

I also have the unlimited international text. I’m trying to understand if this means I can text anywhere in Canada for no additional costs, and I can be anywhere and still send texts with no additional cost? Does this also mean I can text friends and family in other country’s as long as I’m still in Canada with no additional costs?

4 REPLIES 4

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NewfieDollwrote:

Awesome thank you so much. I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure before I start texting or calling anyone with out having proper add ons if needed.

The best part about Public Mobile is that it's a prepaid service, so there are no surprises, if your plan does not include certain calling features, you will find that it will not work and should proceed to purchase the necessary add-on as required 🙂

NewfieDoll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome thank you so much. I figured that was the case but wanted to be sure before I start texting or calling anyone with out having proper add ons if needed.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NewfieDollwrote:

I have the unlimited Canada wide talk. Which if I’m not mistaken means that I can call and be any where in Canada and it does not cost any additional fees? Can anyone confirm or clarify this?! 

I also have the unlimited international text. I’m trying to understand if this means I can text anywhere in Canada for no additional costs, and I can be anywhere and still send texts with no additional cost? Does this also mean I can text friends and family in other country’s as long as I’m still in Canada with no additional costs?

Yes, yes and yes - no surprise fees since this is a prepaid service. With Canada-wide plan and int'l texting, you can make and receive unlimited calls throughout Canada (as long as you are in Canada and have service) and you can send and receive texts internationally (unlimited).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NewfieDoll, you are correct, with Canada wide calling you can be anywhere in Canada and call anywhere in Canada.  That is provided that the location allows you to connect to a Telus cell tower.  As for International text, same deal.  As long as you are connected to a Telus tower you can text to anywhere in the world.

Need Help? Let's chat.