cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please! Cannot receive any calls or use data - new customer

LidiaRD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Like many others, I've been having many issues porting my number and moving to Public Mobile.

On Friday ( Nov 24th ) I started the process to switch to the 5G $34 plan, and during the porting of my number I got an error. I did receive a text from Virgin, which I authorized  with a "Yes" message back.

After the error I waited, but when someone tries to call me it goes straight to a voicemail message, but saying my voicemail is full. I can make calls out. Internet access is also not working.

I've sent multiple messages to cs_agent daily, and I'm still having issues.

Can someone please help me ?

Lidia

4 REPLIES 4

ErinAhnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, can i also ask the port team phone number?

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @LidiaRD ,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. For prompt assistance, please reach out to Public Mobile's customer support directly. You can contact them through their online portal or use this link: Public Mobile Customer Support. They'll be able to investigate and help resolve the porting and service issues you're facing. Best of luck!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LidiaRD  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can te trigger the port request  for you 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@LidiaRD 

if you cannot receive calls, the porting was not done.  

there is a porting team you can call to confirm porting status.  i will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.