cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed

thangam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim yesterday but saw a flash sale for the same plan today 25$ with 2gb data free each month for a year. is there anyway i can add this to my plan as it will definitely help me get around the city.

Thank you!!!

10 REPLIES 10

@LeePublic - I tried it a long time ago, nada. But then, for fun, I tried it again after I read your post, still nada. 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@esjliv I don't know, I'm curious if anyone has tried to input a promo code into that section.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I was just going to ask you @LeePublic ...does that work ?

LeePublic

Ah, I see! Thanks for letting me know! 

Yeah I actually can never recall one, they should maybe start ramping that up lol

@LeePublic wrote:

You can try entering the promo code into this under the plan and addons page.PM promo data.png

The code for this promotion does not work for existing customers.  I can only recall one instance of Public Mobile ever using a promo code that worked in Self Serve.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Since you activated yesterday and today they have new promo, ask kindly agent if he can apply this promo for you.

I see no reason why not. Agents are usually very accommodating.

To contact CSA, there are 2 methods:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click Chatbot - Ticket and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@thangam 

No problem, a CS_Agent should be able to help you. They are very accommodating so private message or SIMon Chatbot them from this Community page.

They will get you running with the bonus 2gb for 12 months.

LeePublic

You can try entering the promo code into this under the plan and addons page.PM promo data.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance. See if they'll give you that extra data allowance.

Or try this method...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.