cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed for porting Speak Out number

oldstone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted my porting request last week and it is only partial finished (I can make outgoing calls with my PM SIM but any incoming calls still go to the SO SIM).

I checked the forum and I think I messed up the IMEI part. What do I do now?

5 REPLIES 5

oldstone

A Public Mobile CSR reached out and contacted me yesterday to complete the porting. All is good now. Yeah!

oldstone

2 weeks and counting... porting is still not completed. I believe the porting was failed the first time because I didn't provide the right PIN. I received a text message asking me to re-submit the SIM activation form with the correct PIN, but I got an error message trying to re-submit the form. I have then sent my PIN through the contact form last week, but haven't received any response.

Is there any other way I can re-submit my porting request?

I have also PMed MOD with my PIN, but I don't think they have had a chance to read my PM yet.

oldstone

Thank you @hummuschips and @eazybelle. I have PMed @Mary_M with my information.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @oldstone,

Youll need to contact the mods with all your info. Please follow the steps in the below link.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds like it is partially finished to me too. Have you contacted to mods? @Mary_M Just tagged one for ya. I think you'll have to get them to complete the port. It shouldn't take a week... something wasn't right.

Need Help? Let's chat.