cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help logging in

fatimaeisa112
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son can not login to his account to make a payment, after I make it for him pre-authorized payment as his sister and I. He was in African when he noticed the payment did not go through. I tried to take care of it but there is no way I can sign in using his information; even-though, all his username and password saved by the computer, still keeps saying the information that it auto filled by the computer and we saved is incorrect. at the end I have tried to  reset his password, but until today we did not receive and email back from public mobile. Please help. he needs his phone reactivated now. Thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fatimaeisa112 

Here is more info on vouchers and other alternative methods of payment that you may find helpful...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

You mentioned your son is/was in Africa? Unless his pm service has been suspended for close to 90 days is there another reason he needs it active at the moment?

fatimaeisa112

Thank You Handy1 your reply is very helpful 😊

fatimaeisa112

Thank you for your reply. I did not know that I have to have a pin number. This is the only thing I can not remember to set up for him. I tried some possibilities, but no success. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fatimaeisa112 @You can also get a voucher and *611 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fatimaeisa112   if you are sure the username  and password are correct, please try again using Incognito mode.  Sound like you have different PM logins and the browser cache was confused.  Incognito mode should resolves your login problem

if that does not work, then open ticket with PM Support and they can sort it out

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fatimaeisa112 @Try again incognito mode private mode there are cache issues 

if your tried to reset password and still can’t get in you will need support to help you gain access 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.