cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Plan switch to $40 15gb didn’t happen at renewal date

jamieleef1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Not sure who can help me.  My original plan (since 2017) has been $120 for 3months 12gb.  Nov 6th was my renewal date.  Last week I saw signed up for the $40 15gb plan and clicked the option for that to kick in at my next renewal date (ie Nov 6).  I am on auto-pay, btw. 

Yesterday (Nov 6), I received a text from public mobile saying that the payment didn’t go through.  And to continue service I should make a one time payment.

When I logged into my account  I see that my credit card info was not up to date.  I updated my credit card info. And made a one time payment via telephone.  (I couldn’t find that option on the online portal).

Anyway, the payment went through. And my plan said it was the $40 15gb. That was yesterday.   However, today, when I log into my account it says my plan is my back to my original 12gb plan (new renewal date of Dec 6th)

Can a moderator help switch my plan?

Thanks,

Jamie 

4 REPLIES 4

jamieleef1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It worked by clearing my cache.  Thanks everyone!

Arun94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Similar to the other comments, what you're seeing may be cached. You could clear your cache/browsing history for the last week and try logging in again rather than going incognito. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jamieleef1  First try logging in using incognito mode, you could be seeing a cached page

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@jamieleef1 

hi try using a different browser in private or incognito mode try to sign in again see if it updates also reboot your phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.