cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, City Fone say PM entered wrong account # for port!

rollme1kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, I entered my account # and added "00" before the number, as people said to do. I initiated the transfer at 11:51 am EST, it's now 3:05 pm and City Fone (Zoomer Wireless) says the # is still with them. I got a system error saying that a PM rep will call me. WHICH SIM should I have in the phone to receive a call?

The other thing is that when I placed a call a few hours ago from the PM SIM, someone said they saw my Zoomer # display, so I don't know what's going on or which SIM to insert to be able to receive the call from PM!

2 REPLIES 2

rollme1kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A rep responded and said a number was missing at the end of my account #, I don't know how that happened as I typed it correctly and even double-checked it. It seems like human error, rep corrected the # and just waiting for action, tyvm for the porting #  😊

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @rollme1kenobi 

First, it is normal that even before porting is done, you can make calls and people see the old number. But check with PM porting team and ask them what was missed and maybe make sure they have the proper account number 

I will send you the number to PM Porting support team  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.