cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello again and broken phone

Theytookit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is "itsmynumber".  I have not posted in community for a long time and Public Mobile updated their websites a lot during this period of time where I had no questions. So hi again, not sure if the community recognize this member who was forced by the system to ask a question in a new user name.

I could not find the login button and when they linked me to some other site and do authentication I was forced to have a new forum name. Hmpt. I am still "itsmynmber" and I wanted to login with my old username. Hmpt.

Anyhow, my phone broke last night but I already have a spare phone.  I am wondering where is the best place to go to fix my ZTE (model z2335L).  There is a few photos which I was procrastinating to retrieve.  They are important but I put off because many other things bothering me on a daily basis.

Look forward to your reply.  I can PM small detail of how the phone is broken and etc.  

Please do not reply with something along the line of "why", "I wish I could help", "I am sorry your phone broke" as i do not want to receive a lot of emails notifying me that someone replied.  I check email like once a day. At least i try to.  Thank you.

BTW, i am being forced now to label my own post which I wish I can by-pass without completing. Thank you red text for forcing me to comply with the forum set up. #labels#

6 REPLIES 6

@Theytookit  If the mystery numbers end in 4001 then that is voicemail.

Theytookit

I am upset that public mobile records show that I used 100 outgoing minutes.  I just looked at call history and see some numbers that I do not recognize.  Anyways, as my phones remain to be broken, I promptly delete all texts now. I don't trust mobile devices.

Theytookit

I have not taken any actions to fix the phone or try to retrieve my old forum name.  Both are unimportant.

My spare phone was broken a long time ago too and i suspect i have beened hacked for a long time where all of my communication were tampered with.

This morning i am reading old text that i am not sure if it was sent by me.

Who ever is messing with my number is leaving a bunch of script behind tampering with my memory.

I hate that.  I am not sure who was also affected by this very controlling and crazy person.

I apologize if this breaks any forum rooms but i just wanted to update my current situation and this is tge best place.

I am fine and am still takinh action even though i have all these broken things so close to me affecting my remote communication mostly.

Hmpt.

Theytookit

Thank you for the information.  I have not checked or verified but read.

Another issue I have just noticed when I log into my account.  It indicate that I used one international text and 11% of my international minutes.  All of those were freebie gifts I obtained during holiday promotions and etc.  To my knowledge, I have not used any.  Are they acting like gift card and start deducting because I didn't use them.  Or did I dial an international number without knowing and used 11% of 500 minutes.

What i wrote above is from memory of what I just saw on screen which was shocking to me.

Anyhow, my phone continues to be broken but I am using my spare.  And my account is in good standing but I still have questions about all information available to me.  Goodnight

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Theytookit   To get your old community user name back send a private message to customer service here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

You could try a Mobile Klinik retail store, but unfotunately, the ZTE Cymbal 2 phone would not be worth fixing unelsss there is informaiton on it that needs to be retrieved as the labor costs for repair will end up costing much more than it would cost to simply purchase a new phone.  What I do suggest is to ask about the selection of used phones that they carry. 

As for receiving e-mails whenever someone replies, I never did understand why the default setting is enabled for that.  You can disable that in your Community settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.