cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble re-opening my account

jsandhu03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a public mobile number but i was gone out of the country for 3 months. Now i cant active my previous number. It also says my account doesn't exist. Can you please help to reactivate my account. I do have the previous sim as well. 

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jsandhu03 wrote:

I had a public mobile number but i was gone out of the country for 3 months. Now i cant active my previous number. It also says my account doesn't exist. Can you please help to reactivate my account. I do have the previous sim as well. 

If your account sat expired/suspended for over 90 days your account has been closed and you will lose your number associated with it as well.  To start again you will need a new sim and to create a new account with a new number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jsandhu03, suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days.  If you are unable to reactivate, you account has been deactivated.  You will need to start with getting a new SIM card and account. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@jsandhu03 wrote:

Once its been over 90 days you can't re-open it. The account gets deleted. You will need to get a new sim and open a new account

Need Help? Let's chat.