cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my sin cards

Nothappy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I ordered two single cards on November 3rd and it's now December 21st. Where are my sin cards. This is terrible service.
6 REPLIES 6

@Vickel No you are not alone in that. But then I regularly type chnage so assumed n replaced m. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Am I the only one that came into this thread wondering why someone would post about their missing SIN (social incurance number) card?

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi..

Yes, I got my in 1 week.

They send is by Canada Post Expediate shipping.

Is quick....

You should contact one of the MOD to look into it.

Or at least ask the the tracking number.

Hope you get it soon.

Thanks

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@Nothappy1  If you have the previous order email, hold on to it.  YOu can simply order it again and mentioned that previous order, they will honor your promotional plan.  It is quicker than a mod sometimes, not sure how backlog they are now.  😄

If you received an order confirmation email be sure to hang on to it so you can get the promo plan as outlined per Jeremy http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi....

If you are near Mississauga private message me; I have a spare.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

I hope you have followed up as its been almost two months?  After 2 weeks i would have checked with someone what had happened.

Send a private message to a moderator so they can maybe track it and see where ti went they might ahve tracking number.

Odds are you'll have to reorder a new one.

Need Help? Let's chat.