cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year to All

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I have only been here 2 months but am really enjoying this community and how helpful it is to others.  To those that helped through the tough times of the Fall Promo helping as many as you could with what you could provide without a mod just shows what a great place this is.  To the mods who worked so much and so hard during the promo and continue still thanks for getting through the long backlog and getting it back to I guess a normal state as I wasn't here before the promo I don't know what normal is.

Thanks to PM between my line and my wifes line we will save a minimum of $360 this year and that is without autopay or referral rewards or any community rewards.  So hoping to make that number bigger.

All the best in 2017

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

7 REPLIES 7

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happy new year to all!

community support has been great!

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy new year to you and best wish to everyone!

Happy new year to all the regulars. 

If anyone's wondering, at midnight in Toronto, the Public Mobile network held up pretty well.  At least where I am, there was a few second delay in sending text messages for the first 5 minutes of the new year, but calls were going thorugh fine, and data was still pretty fast (about 30Mbps).  Perhaps, things might have been a little worse if I went downtown, but I remember some years when Fido (pre-Rogers) and with Rogers when the network was unusable for 30 minutes or so after the clock hit midnight.  Ironically, even Wind was always fine for me whenver a new year started.

...and you too @will13am Robot Very Happy

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

You too @ShawnC13Robot Happy

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Happy New Year to all and all the best. Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I have only been here 2 months but am really enjoying this community and how helpful it is to others.  To those that helped through the tough times of the Fall Promo helping as many as you could with what you could provide without a mod just shows what a great place this is.  To the mods who worked so much and so hard during the promo and continue still thanks for getting through the long backlog and getting it back to I guess a normal state as I wasn't here before the promo I don't know what normal is.

Thanks to PM between my line and my wifes line we will save a minimum of $360 this year and that is without autopay or referral rewards or any community rewards.  So hoping to make that number bigger.

All the best in 2017

Happy new year to everyone!  Stay safe and remember, don't drink and drive.

I could not agree more, a big shout out to the moderators for all their hard work during the past two month. This community forum is a novel way for exchange of ideas and problem intervention.  Certainly, the efficiencies contribute to cost savings for the customer.

While many lost their cool enduring long wait times, it through no fault of the moderators who worked tirelessly to right the wrongs as soon as humanly possible.  As a suggestion to all, if there are any issues requiring moderator intervention, send a private message as a rule instead of ranting in the open forum.  Inevitably, you will need to use that communication vehicle to exchange personal information with the moderators anyway.  A single exchange makes the follow up more efficient for both parties.

Let's hope the new year brings some much needed repairs to the portal software.  Also bring on more promotions, there is never enough of that to go around!

Need Help? Let's chat.