cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Wait Times?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

It seems that wait times for getting service is now back to normal? I see the moderators actually responding to threads, which is great... so does that mean the backlog is now caught up?

If that's the case, way to go moderators and PM staff for getting caught up before the end of 2016! Hope that 2017 will bring continued improvements to Public Mobile and that some of those glitches will be ironed out! Robot Very Happy

4 REPLIES 4

@will13am wrote:

@ech_786 wrote:

Yes its looks like mods are back and things have gone to normal...

mods are replying much faster..

now we can only hope before PM offers any promo plans they must make sure they are ready to deal with crazy situtations and have enough mods 🙂

But so far soo good.. 

All the best and happy new year 🙂

Cheers!

It's really hard to be ready when you don't know how many issues will crop up.  I think most of the problems were attributed to lots of bugs in the portal software.  Fixing that would be the best method odd readiness.

I think a portion of the problems was still user input error and went unnoticed until they come in here stating they have no service.  Many times I read it was an incorrect IMEI or account number or using a PIN.  I do agree the best way to fix it would be to fix the software and make giving account number mandatory of old provider

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ech_786 wrote:

now we can only hope before PM offers any promo plans they must make sure they are ready to deal with crazy situtations and have enough mods 🙂

But so far soo good.. 

Cheers!

It's really hard to be ready when you don't know how many issues will crop up.  I think most of the problems were attributed to lots of bugs in the portal software.  Fixing that would be the best method odd readiness.

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Yes everything is back to normal, mods have even been responding to threads that there not even tagged in and if they are tagged there usually there within 10 minute responding during their work hours. They put alot of hard work in to get that done 🙂

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

But so far soo good.. 

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.