cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to reset email and my account has expired

DeanColes1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Good morning, 2 days ago my bank card expired and my email address is no longer working. I've since had to sign up  here under a different Gail account. 
  • My issues is that I don't remember my pin number to reactivate my account so that I can use my phone to make calls. Otherwise I will need to go with a different provider. 
9 REPLIES 9

DeanColes1

I don't want to change providers as I get discounts with other people I have gotten on with public mobile, I just want my account reactivated. It's amazing how I yook cell phone for granted until I lost it

DeanColes1

I had to create a different user name in order to come on this forum, I don't really want to go with a different provider as I have other people who had public mobile where I get discounts because of them using public mobile. Otherwise rmthereceill be 4 people leaving 

DeanColes1

Yes I was trying that, but in order to do that I had to know my password, my email doesn't work because it it a Telus email associated with public mobil

Yes. And they take Paypal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DeanColes1 

OK, you have a new email address?

just open ticket and ask PM CS agent to update the My Account to your new email address  (Yes, it is something only they can do )

To open ticket, 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DeanColes1

Is recharge.Com trustworthy

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Otherwise, you can go to recharge.com and buy a voucher and dial 611 to enter it which will automatically renew the account. Or many stores sell them. Or use real time payments in a few stores. Then you can take your time figuring out the account while you have service.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You do not active email to log in to your account. Your email is just an ID.

If you remember your password, try to log in. If you decide to change password wait 15-20 min after changing pass and try again.You can always contact agent for assistance.

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Changing providers is at your discretion. We are all customers here.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@DeanColes1 

Did you try the Forgot my password link for self service?

Edit: You said you created a new email account….did you get this changed on self service by an agent?

Need Help? Let's chat.