cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

callie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am with u guys and the guy at the store gave me a koodo voucher and my phone is being cutoff on the 29th please help me 😞

12 REPLIES 12

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@callie As an emergency stop gap measure for phone calls, try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Koodo prepaid and Public Mobile self-serve is pretty similar so there is a slight chance it might go through. If you have no other option, you might as well try redeeming the voucher on your account. 

Stores aren't going to offer exchanges/refunds on these types of things.  The only way I could see it happening would be if it is the store's mistake, as if you asked for Public Mobile voucher but were given one for Koodo.  And even then, it's only going to happen if you notice and point it out immediately, before leaving the store, or perhaps even just walking out and walking back in 2 minutes later.  Even simply going home and then coming back later in the day severely harms your chances of getting an exchange, as while it's possible that a customer never looked at the receipt until later, the more likely scenerio after some time elapses is that it could be customer error.

Now, I really have no idea if you were given the wrong voucher by mistake by the store employee or if you asked for the wrong one.  However, the problem with the Koodo voucher is that they can't really sell any returned voucher because someone could have written down the code and by the time they sell it agian, it could be invalid.  At this point, your best bet would be to give it to a friend who uses Koodo prepaid or to sell it privately.

Try if they can exchange if not then try your friend circle see if anyone have a koodo so u can sell it to them and get money to buy pm voucher also Google it there are some website where u can sell gift card and stuff I know the pain but it's hard to sell voucher once is print out its hard to return options you have sell it on website Google it
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Unfortunately, if you bought a Koodo voucher by mistake, I don't think a refund is possible.  You may have to look at buying a short prepaid plan from some carrier (Speakout?) to tide you over until you can renew your regular plan.

callie

they will not fix it

callie

yes on the 29th

@callie wrote:

i am stuck with this koodo vocher and i am not with them i am with public my phone will be cutoff on the 29th until i get paid on friday and i need my phone due to me having a child with disabiltys

Well, go back to the store and tell them this isn't the right one and exchange it. Have you tried redeeming on your self-serve account? I doubt it would work though.  

callie

yes

callie

i am stuck with this koodo vocher and i am not with them i am with public my phone will be cutoff on the 29th until i get paid on friday and i need my phone due to me having a child with disabiltys

You mean the store sold you koodo voucher instead of public mobile? 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@callie wrote:

I am with u guys and the guy at the store gave me a koodo voucher and my phone is being cutoff on the 29th please help me 😞

What do you mean by cut off?  What PM plan do you have?  Is your plan expiry date on the 29th?  Could you give more details please?   I'm not sure what your question actually is.

Need Help? Let's chat.