cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE !! My # ported in from Rogers, No Service !!

to_munda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys,

I created an account with a new SIM card that I already had, about 2 weeks ago, hoping to get in on the $40pm plan with 12GB data (3 mos) but was not able to. I had posted all the info incl my phone # to be ported. But, as I could not get the deal, I did not initiate the service.

To my surprise, my cell# was ported out from Rogers (Witghout my Knowledge) and now I lost my great Rogers plan and the funny thing is that my # is not working.

Can someone please look into it for me?

Greatly appreciate all the help.

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Tommyd
I already restarted phone and reinserted sim. still no service. I've been paying for no service since nov 18

Canis
If u ported. Old plan cancels when port goes through.
Check your phone ID for current PH#. If it is not the ported # . Restart your phone. The ported number should show up in the phone ID. as the current phone # now.

Tommyd
Thank you Shazia, I just saw her reply 😃 I replied back to her because I'm having an issue with my daughters phone as can't send texts or phone calls. I will wait for her reply. Just so happy that you guys are making your way tbrough the requests. I'm so happy with my service at Public Mobile 😃

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Tommyd

Please take a look at your private message, Mary already took care of you 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tommyd
hi my phone number is finally ported over waiting since nov 20, but cant make any calls or send text messages 😞 somebody please help so frustrating

to_munda
Got help from @Cassandradc1 and was able to open a new account and then she attatched my # to the account.
Thanks Cass for all your help !!

to_munda
Replied
Thanks

Hi to_munda,

Can you please review your private messages? will be able to assist you.

Thank you!

to_munda

How do I find out if my number was ported or not?

My # is not working and I dont even know my account #

😮

@Shazia_K  @Mary_M @Cassandradc1

to_munda
Thanks UDP7

krazy89

hey munda,

welcome to the 'no service' club...

same boat....

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'll tag some mods and hope they can fix it. @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Cassandradc1

to_munda
Can someone please tag a mod to this?
Thanks

to_munda
Its just friggin unbeleivable as I read someone elses post just now.... looks like its a widespread problem with PM !
How can they port my# if I didnt complete the process, didnt pick a plan or setup any payments 😮

fire_star15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yep - Im with Fido and I just had the exact same experience. Fido is giving me a new SIM card and I have to wait until 7pm to see if I can get my number back. 

I did not complete the registration for my SIM card, so I'm not impressed that my number was randomly transferred weeks after the initial try. Not cool Public Mobile!

The Fido rep said that this has been happening to a lot of people today. 

Need Help? Let's chat.