cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELLLO. JUST ACTIVE MY PHONE, DATA AND TEXT WORKING, JUST INCOMING CALL STILL NOT WORKING, PLEASE HO

HUANG6623448
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELLLO. JUST ACTIVE MY PHONE, DATA AND TEXT WORKING, JUST INCOMING CALL STILL NOT WORKING, PLEASE GIVE SOME HELP. AND FIX IT.

THANK YOU 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@carloseduardo wrote:

I am on the same problem. No one gave me a solution

Your incoming call is not working after porting your number to PM.  Am I right?

If yes, how ong ago?  It may take a few hours for the porting process to complete.

If your old SIM card still working, you can continue to use your old SIM card for incoming and out outgoing call until is dead.  Then, your port should be completed and use your new PM SIM.

carloseduardo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on the same problem. No one gave me a solution

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you provide the make, model and sub-model, if any, of your phone, I will research it to see if it is compatible with Public Mobile. I would also need to know in which country it was purchased.

Thank you.

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @HUANG6623448 - If nothing is working on your phone, then there is a possibility that your phone is incompatible with Public Mobile network. Please check your phone's IMEI in the compatibility link to ensure compatibility of your phone.

If outgoing calls are working but incoming calls are not working, then follow the Contact Us link provided by @Cyber above to send an email. In this case, issue might be related to porting.

For data, ensure the Public Mobile APN settings are added and selected. Follow this article for APN settings - Setting up data on your phone.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@HUANG6623448,

Can you please try to reboot your mobile, then try again ?

If you still encounter the same issue, please send an email to Public Mobile.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer you ASAP.

Need Help? Let's chat.