cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news!?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hello to all members on the 10 dollar plan, mine just renewed over night and it says 10 dollars next renewal  on the 24th of may not 13 as expected,a good sign I hope😁

11 REPLIES 11

@Korth wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

If I am not mistaken @RossN , I believe even when someone has a scheduled plan change selected to a higher or lower $ plan, then that is not reflected on the "Payment for next cycle" area either.

So, I would suspect this area is only going by what your plan is valued at currently (as of right now).

You cannot select legacy plans (like the old $10 plan) from the list. You can always switch away from one. You can't switch back once it's been discontinued.

Yes @Korth :). I was not referring you could select legacy plans.

Did my post suggest otherwise? 

@esjliv wrote:

If I am not mistaken @RossN , I believe even when someone has a scheduled plan change selected to a higher or lower $ plan, then that is not reflected on the "Payment for next cycle" area either.

So, I would suspect this area is only going by what your plan is valued at currently (as of right now).

That's true whether going to any plan of a different amount, whether higher or lower.  

@esjliv wrote:

You cannot select legacy plans (like the old $10 plan) from the list. You can always switch away from one. You can't switch back once it's been discontinued.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN   Wouldn't that be nice heh?  I'm also seeing the same thing on the $10 plan, but I agree with others that the new price will be charged at the next renewal, sadly..  😒

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@RossN, that is what I would expect as the pricing hasn't changed until after the 28th.  I would expect after the 28th it will show $13 and with PM notifying you more than 30 days in advance (as per their TOS)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

$10 plan will increase to $13 starting April 28th.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RossN 

Take a screenshot for your CCTS complaint. Mine renewed last night too...same thing.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hate to burst your bubble - but I think the $13 fee applies for renewals after April / 2022.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Oh wow, really are they going to back down from this price hike? 

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

🤞🤞🤞, @RossN 

Need Help? Let's chat.