cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitches

Karenpoort
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone help me? Every time I click on plans or add on my screen says error and logs me out... It has been like this for years. Last time I posted here and someone else updated my plan. But I'd like to be able to do it myself. 

Also I am out of data and would like to increase that just for a month or two.

Karen

7 REPLIES 7

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Karenpoort 

My wife has this problem on her computer all the time. She ends up using her phone to log in instead. She still tries to use her computer first every time?

Scriptblockers, adblockers, and other "security" or "privacy" extensions could be interfering. As could all sorts of malwares. Or a paranoid firewall, hosts file, IP filter, etc. Some of these things can even be running in external hardware - like in a misconfigured router or gateway box - which supplies the internet to your browser device.

The most foolproof advice is to just use another computer at another place. Work, school, your parents, your children, your friends, public library, whatever. Be careful to not save (or to erase) your login username and password on any machine owned and used by someone else.

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try powering off your phone. Then use chrome in secret or incognito mode.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't matter whether it's a mobile device or a computer.

Clear browser cache and cookies. Or use another browser. On another computer, if you can.

This sort of problem is almost always caused by the website getting outdated or mixed up information from the visiting browser.

This sort of problem is rarely - extremely rarely these days - caused by the internet connection somehow being blocked or broken by misconfigured network machinery anywhere between your computer and PM's webserver host. This is basically a problem entirely out of your control, aside from simply using a different computer at a different place.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is this both your phone and your computer?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karenpoort It usually is browser related problem.

Try another browser,  Edge/Chrome/Firefox.   Or try Incognito mode, or try to clear cache and restart the browser.  Last, try on a different device 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

In all these years have you tried another device or another browser?

You could buy data add-ons to tie you over until your renewal as another option.

Need Help? Let's chat.