cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give back points

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

On April 11th, I received 2 give back points for my participation in the community for the previous billing cycle. For the new cycle I have participated even more in the community but I didn't receive any give back points. Does anyone know if we get give back points every month and if so how do we know how many we get or is jus at the discretion of PM?

3 REPLIES 3

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is not just about being active on here, but what response you get. If you post 100 posts but get no bravos, for example, you probably will got be getting community points.

Also they give points to the top contributes, so maybe others were also more active so you did not make the cut this month?

I also found that some of the posts I was commenting on and getting bravos for were being removed for being repetitive (I was commenting on a lot of questions about the new rewards system). So those no longer count.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Neil11  It's not necessarily the same amount every month, each month is assessed individually by whatever formula they use.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Neil11 

There is a formula that only PM knows,  but from experience it is probably a combination of solutions and bravos received.

Need Help? Let's chat.