cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting new Sim card

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Please note that you do not have to go any third party website to purchase a sim card.  You can do that directly under your account through PM in your account and it will be mailed to you in 2-3 business days tops. That is how I purchased mine last month and activated a new line. It was surprisingly seemless.

There is no shipping fee.  Telus/public Mobile stores do not have cards in store, they can only be purchased through the website. 

I believe there might be offers currently to pay $5 for a physical sim and $ 0 for esim. This is normally 10.00 and 5.00

On the PM website it says you can, but when you go in store the say no Sim.

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Furthermore you can purchase off of Amazon where most people here recommend that. We as a community never recommend purchasing it directly from PM. Do your research here in the forums and you'll see countless complaints purchasing directly from PM.

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-prepaid-postpaid-Activate-Allinone/dp/B06X9ZGDWG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1OO9WR...

So I'm just a bit confused here....  the point of this post?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan  "  Telus/public Mobile stores do not have cards in store"  

Corporate Telus/Koodo stores do carry them, there is a link at the bottom of this page "Pick Up a Sim Card" but usually the advice is to phone ahead to see if they have them.  The problem with ordering direct from PM is that delivery can take quite a while although mine was only about a week. PM also sells on Amazon and that can be quicker. 

Need Help? Let's chat.