cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ”‘ Getting access to my referral code for my new account ๐Ÿ”‘

pcamaro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I just signed up for Public Mobile (Black Friday promo) and would like to use my referral code for my wife. 

Unfortunately my phone needs the physical SIM card so I can't activate my account right now.

At this point, is there any way for me to get my referral code OR apply the referral code after signing my wife up for the plan?

Thanks for your time and looking forward to your input!

7 REPLIES 7

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Itโ€™s windows key and โ€œ.โ€ (period)

pcamaro

On the keyboard (computer), you press "windows" then ";".  

@pcamaro wrote:

Thanks folks!

@TheSterlinger have you been able to successfully do this for your own sign ups? i.e. referral code addition post sign up?

@Dunkman yeah, wish I knew this beforehand! Browsing through the forums it seems I can go to a Telus/Koodoo store to get the SIM card issued right away and then request a refund later?

@pcamaro 

Most of the time, if you kept the receipt, CSA will credit your account the cost of the SIM card. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pcamaro 

side question, how you guys put emoticon on the subject line?

pcamaro

Thanks folks!

@TheSterlinger have you been able to successfully do this for your own sign ups? i.e. referral code addition post sign up?

@Dunkman yeah, wish I knew this beforehand! Browsing through the forums it seems I can go to a Telus/Koodoo store to get the SIM card issued right away and then request a refund later?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pcamaro 

From my understanding, you will not be able to get your own referral code until you officially activate your account.  You can check with CSA agent.  Let us know what CSA tells you. 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes after you sign up if you forget to put in the code you can contact a Public Mobile CS agent and they can help you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.