cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get back on account.

jimven1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my wife and i both had accounts. i payed for both with my mastercard through the auto pay. My card was hacked so had to get a new one. Changed  my account to the new card but forgot to change hers. wile i as in Central america they cancelled her account. I just want to get it going again. she was smart enough to grab a phone card to keep her info all intact and retain her phone number. I have tryed several times to get her back on but i dont know how to stop the card and start up the account with auto pay. Some one please help me???

16 REPLIES 16

jimven1

All fixed thanks for your help

jimven1

Hi Mayor, I finally got my wife back on the account. She was trying to use the wrong email to log on. All is well and thanks for your Help

jimven1

Hi softech, I finally got my wife back on the account. She was trying to use the wrong email to log on. All is well and thanks for your Help

@jimven1 I guess you have no choice but to message support. Open ticket now

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

jimven1

You say we have 90 days to reactivate the account. Please tell me how to do this.

jimven1

Hi softech, tryed loging on to my account but it sais password and email do not match. tryed changing password but same error. Do not match.

jimven1

Sorry lost her phone service, did not loose the actual phone.

jimven1

no we are in Canada, my CC was hacked so hag to get a new one. i paid both hers and my accounts with my CC. when i got my new CC i changed the info on my acount but forgot to change the info on hers. she was suspended for not paying and lost her phone wile i was out of the country. She quickly bought a phone card and has kept her phone going up to now by buying pay as you go cards.

jimven1

we tryed making a new eversafe account but stll sais email and password do not match so cant log in.

@jimven1 

Did you create a Eversafe ID account yet? This is all new to all members so you are required to enter your registered email address on your account but you might have to change your password. It should contain upper case, lower case, number and symbol.

Your email on this Community will be changed to the registered email…all in one now.

jimven1

no we never changed carriers, just got suspended and cant get it back.

jimven1

the error message reads your email and password do not match. tryed changing the password but still says do not match. we bought a new sim card because some one from the community said once cancelled they throw out all old info but she is still using her phone with a pay as you go card. i guess we could start over but i tryed that and they said the email address and password were already taken????? please help.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jimven1 

Did you create an Eversafe ID so you can login to account by the new PM app or PM Self Serve website account?

You need to do this first then go to the Payment section and change your CC info.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jimven1   As long as her account hasn't been in suspended state over 90 days without payment, you can try purchasing a voucher from muskbird.com or recharge.com and add it to her account via self serve if you still have access or try 1-855-478-2542.  I'm not quite sure if dialing the toll free number would work from abroad or not edit: adding especially, if the SIM card is not in Canada.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jimven1  So, your wife now has a PM service that is working, right?

If her service is working, check if she has access to her My Account.  if she does, you just need to update the credit card info  go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription, and click Manage Payment Method, or use this direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

But if she cannot login to My Account, let us know what error she got and what part she is at.  PM just moved to the new login system EverSafe.  She will need to login PM system using the email address she has been using to login My Account and then complete the EverSafe enrollment, mainly link the My Account to it, which need a SMS sends to her phone

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jimven1 Are you still out of the country?  Your wifes account may be suspended and you have 90 days to reactivate the account.  I'm unclear if you ported out the number to another carrier and you want to port back to PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.