cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate a statement

stewjacks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a statement generated to show proof that I own my number to sign up for another service. Is this possible? I know there's no option within the online portal, but I'm wondering if admins can do it. Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

@stewjacks 

It does take a few hours up to a few days to hear back from a moderator and then can take a couple of weeks to receive the emailed statement from Public mobile. Usually people want the statement for income tax season.

I prefer to just use the envelope up in the upper right corner to message the Moderators rather than trying to appease “Simon”. Send a message to Moderator_Team there and then keep an eye on the envelope once in awhile for a reply/received message indication beside the envelope icon.

AE_Collector

@stewjacks wrote:

I need a statement generated to show proof that I own my number to sign up for another service. Is this possible? I know there's no option within the online portal, but I'm wondering if admins can do it. Thanks,

@stewjacks 

You do not need any type of statement to prove that a phone number is yours when portimg over to another carriers. Sometimes, sales staff will ask to see a recent invoice, but they don't need it. They only do that because your name and account number is on the bill.  You can log into your Public Mobile self serve account to get your account number.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@stewjacks wrote:

The information you need will be in your My Account login. There is some information outside of My Account that you should have in your personal records such as PIN number. 

I think you are taking the wrong direction and a long wait to ask for a generated statement. 

stewjacks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah the statement as shown will do. It appears the ticket generating system is down because I get an error logging in to create a ticket in all browsers I've tried (It's appearing as a 500 error in my browser console). 

I'm pinging the mods but if any are on here please reach out via pm. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stewjacks: Proof that you own your number? I've heard of trying to show address proof but not number. But this place isn't any of that. You can put anything you like in the name and address. It's not verified. You can use this place like the movies and have a "burner" phone. You don't even need a valid email if you don't care to receive marketing emails or the welcome email or need to change the password yourself (you could ask the mods though).

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@stewjacks 

It depends on what type of service that requires this information.  Since Public mobile is prepaid and does not do a credit check or check your ID, Public mobile's information can't be used for certain purposes to check address and ID.  You could put any name or address with Public mobile.  

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

E9F93E09-8957-4302-837E-EABA7745EB40.jpeg

You can request a statement if you think this will do. Here is how:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can request a copy of your statement.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.