cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From $102 for 60gb every 90 days to $34 for 40 gb

Njoshi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Community

Currently I am on $102 for 60gb every 90 days plan. I get $5/month loyalty, $2/month referral and I also have $2/month subscription. reducing to $75/3 months

Njoshi_0-1701130852649.png

I would like to switch to the $34/month for 40 GB black friday deal. Will I continue to get the subscription discount? I don't know what that is.. I understand I will continue to get the referral and loyalty discounts.

Thanks much

5 REPLIES 5

@Njoshi  YES you got it there tied to your account not your plan 

Njoshi

Thanks @Handy1 . So auto pay rewards are not associated with a plan, it just carries forward to any plan you enroll into?

@Njoshi   Yes it will apply It’s the auto pay rewards $2 for every 30 days x3=$6 because your on 90 day plan 

Njoshi

Wow, can I have your plan :-D.. Just kidding. I see subscription amount, but I want to confirm if it will be applied after the first bill. I understand what we see here is from the previous plan.. As in I made the switch back in October.. At that time my bill was only reduced from $102 to $98.. not everything was available to me. Now my next bill is what you see above.. so I am thinking maybe because the subscription rewards were not used in my past bill that is why it will be used in my next bill.

The question is what is this subscription reward?

Thank you

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Njoshi  Yes you will I can confirm I just made this switch to and kept my old rewards  have a look 

Handy1_0-1701131119413.png

Need Help? Let's chat.