cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend's referral missed

Alvinlimfirst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend's referral code was missed when I signed up. Let me know how to fix this.

5 REPLIES 5

@Alvinlimfirst wrote:

Thank you. I sent a private message as it seems the ticketing system doesn't seem to be working for me.

@Alvinlimfirst come back and let us know if you got the $10 credit.  Welcome to PM and good luck.  Cheers!

Alvinlimfirst

Thank you. I sent a private message as it seems the ticketing system doesn't seem to be working for me.

Alvinlimfirst

Thanks for your response. I tried but am having trouble submitting a ticket. It won't let me submit to create a ticket. Am I missing something?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Alvinlimfirst wrote:

My friend's referral code was missed when I signed up. Let me know how to fix this.

@Alvinlimfirst hi you will need to contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner in the meantime is there anything that we may be able to help with?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Alvinlimfirst ,

Contact the moderators and explain the situation and ask if this can be applied after the fact.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1598751193342.png

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.