cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom to Public Mobile Port failed? its been over 36 hour

steambun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is very frustrating.... i ported my number over on tuesday a message said i have ported successfully and i still have no service whatssoever...... no txt, call or data.... Its been over 36 hours... I sent an email and i still havent heard back... 

13 REPLIES 13

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@skyluv what is your issue?  best to make your own thread.    if you have the same issue 110ish  in avaiable funds then do as suggested. 

skyluv

Hi there. I've been waiting since last week Tuesday. Smiley Sad

mimmo

Its a solution to get you going. insted of waiting for mods to fix the issue you re fixing it yourself.  as @riiiichie mentioned in his post that i linked to PM credited him back the 10$.

agian its a 10$ solution vs 24-48 hour wait without phone service.  the choice is up to you.

steambun

My brother had the same issue from porting over from freedom for the promo but he didnt have to pay another 10 bucks... 

mimmo

so add $8 and do  pln change in a previous post there is a link you can readup on.

Let us know if it works

steambun

my current funds is 112

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try topping upto 120 and then pick a plan. It worked for some people and they got service. The mods will later add $10 to your account.

mimmo

there was a glytch. what are your available funds?  severla people have had success adding $10 to make funds = 120 then doing an immediate  plan change.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Got-a-plan-that-was-NOT-the-one-I-act...

steambun

it says $10 per 30 days.... but i paid 120 for 3 months... and the next payment day says in july.... it doesnt make any sense...

mimmo

Does your old sim work if yes you hava a failed port.

if not 

what does your current balance show if 110 you were likley given a wrong plan. add $10 to make it 120 then select a new plan

in either case you need to private message the moderators not emial them

To send a private message to the Moderator_Team click here

In your message send them:
1) account email address
2) PM phone number
3) explanation of what is happening
4) link to this thread if you want

5) sim card number and old account deyails nmber and name

steambun

i already contacted a mod on tuesday and wednesday and i still have no reply 😞

neatooo
Also, what does your self serve account say when you login?

neatooo

Unfortunately it is time to contact the mods and it`ll take 24-48 hours. Please include sim#, phone#, email used during activation, and detailed description of what happened.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Need Help? Let's chat.