cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free ad ons

boo_boo12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did we get any free add ons this year.  Usually we get 500 minutes and some GB.  I did not see any

5 REPLIES 5

Flameotter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@boo_boo12 

Reporting in here, unfortunately I did not receive any special bonuses this year.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just want to point out to the terms and agreements between users and Public Mobile at, https://assets.ctfassets.net/xe7doznj0dju/1TbtVZv98kU1gWD5orA57y/01760196e6adec864609b1ac5e7ee2d0/Pu... and it says,

We will apply discounts, promotions or benefits to your account as long as we maintain these discounts, promotions or benefits, and as long as you meet the applicable eligibility requirements. We may change discounts, promotions or benefits and their eligibility requirements at any time. We may check your eligibility from time to time, and if you become ineligible to receive a discount, promotion or benefit for any reason, we may remove it and/or transfer your Service to a comparable Service plan, without prior notice.

And therefore we cannot expect them every year 🙂

captaincool
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, not yet but I received my royalty reward

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@boo_boo12 

no free stuff beside new avatars..but some fairly competitive pricing on some desirable plans. Act fast because they're fixing to end today. soon.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@boo_boo12 

sorry, no December's freebies this year.  So, you didn't miss anything

Need Help? Let's chat.