cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Christmas data gift from last year

IPMS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello friends,

Since the update of the new portal, I could not see my remaining data gift from 2021 Christmas. I barely used it. Does anyone know how to find the item?  Thanks for all you do to help🙏

15 REPLIES 15

Suzique
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you very much

Suzique

thanks again, ticket has been submitted

@Suzique- My account hadn't yet touched the previous one so I have two lines. Maybe you've found a bug where if the previous had been touched then it drops. Maybe we'll hear from others that had touched it and they did get the second line.

Suzique

D2D - thank you, very helpful

Suzique

Thanks D2D - I'm very certain.  I just checked on it prior to receiving my new 2G data gift a day or two previous and it was there just fine.  I hardly used any data per month.  Rarely use the 250mg on my monthly plan up.

@Suzique- It seems odd to me that they used the same name and that they did it seems odd to me that it didn't add to the previous one. But here we are...odd-town. Click on any little spinner refresh icons you see. How certain are you that you didn't finally finish the other one what with this poor caching system?

HI @Suzique 

The name of the bonus  for both years are the same :

2GB 2GB one-time data bonus

Please clear cache, then restart browser to login to My Account again and check if you see 2 lines of the add-ons

if not, you sure you didn't use them all?  If you are sure, open ticket with CS agent 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Suzique

Suzique_0-1670430496944.png

I previously had a 3/4 used red circle from my 2021 2G free gift data

Suzique

not true, what was left of my 2021 data totally disappeared when I got my 2022 2G data gift

Suzique

I received my 2G free data for 2022 yesterday but the remaining free data I still had from 2021 disappeared.  It clearly states that they don't expire.  What happened?

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My data add-ons and bonuses were missing for a week or so but back now in the new self serve. 

IPMS

Thanks it is there. I found it🙏

IPMS

Yep it is there🙌 Thanks Yummy

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@IPMS 

With the new My account page, you should still see your add on even if you used it up.  

See below:

Account Status.png

Used up add ons are still displayed like above.  

What does your add on usage show?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you go to the right place to check it out?

Yummy_1-1658238645842.png

Yummy_0-1658238628097.png

Maybe you did use it but was not aware of it?

Need Help? Let's chat.