cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot/lost website login password, and 611 4-digit pincode

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My boss made a Public Mobile account for me, and he cannot login to the website login for his account. Not sure if he forgot e-mail and/or password for it.

And I can call 611, but he doesnt know the correct 4 digit pincode (he told me what hje thought it was, and it didnt work).

Can I make a new account or make a new 4 digit pincode somehow please? I dont mind sharing information from my phone.

8 REPLIES 8

Welcome To PM now!!! And continue to ask question here... @Doonerz

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@688 wrote:

I got contacted by a moderator named 'Lamie_M'

Wow, @688 ! You had your problem resolved in about 4 hours (fromthe time you sent the first private message to the moderator team).

Now that is quick service! (and who says that one of the things that keep people from using Public Mobile is a lack of phone in call centre). Heck, I've been on hold for almost 4 hours to Koodo during busy times of the year - or even had to request a call back for the next day).

I had to change a PIN number as well, and the mods got back to me in less than 24 hours! I love this community and service!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@688 wrote:

Wow, @688 ! You had your problem resolved in about 4 hours (fromthe time you sent the first private message to the moderator team).

Alright. I verified my #,   and will wait for moderator contact, thanks all!

Here it's a public forum so don't share your information here...but with the moderator in a private message @688

Thanks for the quick response. I did as you told me and will wait to see what happens.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@688 wrote:

My boss made a Public Mobile account for me, and he cannot login to the website login for his account. Not sure if he forgot e-mail and/or password for it.

And I can call 611, but he doesnt know the correct 4 digit pincode (he told me what hje thought it was, and it didnt work).

Can I make a new account or make a new 4 digit pincode somehow please? I dont mind sharing information from my phone.

You are going to need to contact the moderators and go through the account verification process as I don't think you will be able to creat a new account for an existing number.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern) More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.