cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot account login

Sunny88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have an active public phone 587-xxx-xxxx but i forgot the account log-in details. 

No matter what i try it does not let me log in. 

When i tried submitting ticket, it ask me account number or other information that i do not have or do not know where to find. 

I only need to update the payment information on my account. 

Need Help 

Thanks

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Send a private message to the CSA by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sunny88   Unless you've forgotten your login password, then you can retry after waiting 15 mins or so.  Make sure to clear your browser cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before retrying.  You could also try another browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sunny88 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Sunny88 

Try sending a private message to CS_Agent  to get help with that from a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.