cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced price increase on $40 12GB plans. 1st attempt to resolve.

MooseJawMark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Dear  PM,   I am requsting that someone contact me to resolve the recent price hike on the 12GB $120 plan.  
I find a 25% price hike unreasonable and heavy handed. When I signed up to the plan it was advertised as not increasing as long as I remained a paying customer. I feel this is like a bait and switch, attracting new customers and the very ones who supported you in the beginning, and abandoning us all right after a three month renewal.

Per legislation and CRTC/CCTS requirements I am initiating this as an attempt at open dialog with you, my service provider to amicably and simply resolve this issue.

If you do not respond within a reasonable time frame I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic and proceed with a complaint to the CCTS and then the CRTC.

Sincerely,

Mark

2 REPLIES 2

Tammer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To PM, 

This is a formal complaint about the price hike that you have bestow upon us. 

As indicated below is the whole reason why i switch company, to save money with a better plan.  Kindly retract this outrageous price increase.

Thank you.

To cite PM's official statement:

• If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises. 

Colin_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Mark,

Hope you dont mind I just copied most of your message in my Post.

Thanks,

Colin

Need Help? Let's chat.