cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1 Issue (New Client)

Parham77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent I was told by one of your colleagues in order to solve ,  "FORBIDDEN A1." message, try logging out completely, or close the browser/app, then try again. If you are on webbrowser you can also try a tab in incognito/private mode, this may work well too.

I did this and tried logging in with another computer and phone but still when i try to log in to account both on the web and in the app it still says FORBIDDEN A1 the porting colleague of yours told me that they don't have access to resolve the issue of my account. Please help me and provide me with a way that I can get my account going because i still can't submit ticket or log in to my account.

10 REPLIES 10

Parham77

Yes I see it now. THank you very much for telling me. 

Parham77

I tried sending CS agent with the link that you kindly provided but when I click on send. It does not show on my private messages. My public mobile connects with no problem. The only problem that I have now in not being able to sign in.

@Parham77 wrote:

Hi, THank you very much did you recieve my private message When I send private messages it does not show that my messages in the left corner?

@Parham77   i didn't receive your private message

however, if you are sending to this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
this is the private message for CS agent.  Yes, you should send them , not me, if you have problem with outgoing calls or the sim not connects to network. 

Parham77

Hi, THank you very much did you recieve my private message When I send private messages it does not show that my messages in the left corner?

@Parham77 

Yes, I was the one trying to help you with your other post earlier today

first, the porting team number I sent you would be able to help your porting issue

So, at this moment, is your PM sim able to connect to the network? can you make outgoing calls and if data working?  If yes and just not able to receive incoming calls, that is a porting issue.  Please call back porting team and ask them to help.  But , porting team can only able to help your porting problem and won't help your A1 Forbidden problem with My Account login 

However, if you cannot even make outgoing calls, that is a sim care provisioning problem.  Porting team cannot help. Please message PM support directly at:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Parham77

I just public mobile last night after I requested transfer on the app it told me that something went wrong and contact virtual chat after that I could not log in in the web and in the app. I posted a forum earlier in the morning and called your transfer line but they said they can't help with this and directed me here. From last night I have this problem.

Parham77

THank you but its not temporary I had this problem since last night that I joined Public mobile and today called the porting number but they said they can't help with the accounts can directed me to this forum.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Parham77   are you waiting for activation to complete or you are just trying to access My Account?  How long you had this A1 Forbidden issue?

If over a day, please submit a ticket with PM CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

This could be a temporary issue with the Self Serve systems. Please try again later on.  As for tickets, that sometimes gives error messages. Try sending a private message to CS_Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.