cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For a limited time activate on any plan and get your next 30 days for $0

KayBee61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated on Christmas Day and was charged for the next month of service. When should I expect to see the credit for this promo? Anyone know? I figured it might be instantly but apparently not?

6 REPLIES 6

KayBee61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The wording came from the front page of the PM website.

@Anonymous wrote:

@KayBee61 wrote:

I activated on Christmas Day and was charged for the next month of service. When should I expect to see the credit for this promo? Anyone know? I figured it might be instantly but apparently not?

I'm wondering where you found the wording in your subject line.

The current offer is:

Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Your saying "next month" is the reason they recently changed it to "second month" No provider gives away a start up free account. There was a report of someone getting a free SIM and some kind of service for a month like a year or so ago in an airport or something. But other than that, I've not heard of anyone getting a free month.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @KayBee61 

Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w... 

Welcome to public mobile:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KayBee61 wrote:

I'm wondering where you found the wording in your subject line.

The current offer is:

Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Your saying "next month" is the reason they recently changed it to "second month" No provider gives away a start up free account. There was a report of someone getting a free SIM and some kind of service for a month like a year or so ago in an airport or something. But other than that, I've not heard of anyone getting a free month.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KayBee61It is within 30 days, but I received mine within 2-3 days. Give it some time and followup with mods to confirm after 2-3 weeks, to not end having to pay for second month first (then getting credited later)

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is standard with PM. You will always prepay for your first month and the free month will be applied upon your first renewal, after the first 30 days are up. PM is a prepaid service.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KayBee61 

You do have to pay for 1st month of service. The 2nd month credit should show up within 30 days. The wording of promotion can be confusing 

Need Help? Let's chat.