cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For MODs: Please Help! How to disable auto payment when someone is no longer with Public Mobile? TY

reyjasonc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Posting on behalf of my friend. 

February this year, I convinced my friend to switch to Public Mobile. She switched to PM and was with them for few months.

July 12th, she wasn't satisfied with PM, so she switched back to fido using the same number.

When she was with PM, she signed up for auto payment. Now, that she's no longer with PM, until now, PM still continues to take money out of her mastercard for payment.

She tried to log back in to her PM account but since she was no longer with PM she couldn't access it as it was disabled. How do you disbale this? Anyone know what's going on?

Any Help will be appreciated!

Thank you 

Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@reyjasonc Have her double check her credit card statements. It's possible she requested the number transfer just as her renewal was happening and a charge was made the day before the transfer actually occurred.

If she has 2 charges after requesting the transfer then something is certainly wrong.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@reyjasonc  moderators can be reached here private message using this link.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@reyjasonc wrote:

Posting on behalf of my friend. 

February this year, I convinced my friend to switch to Public Mobile. She switched to PM and was with them for few months.

July 12th, she wasn't satisfied with PM, so she switched back to fido using the same number.

When she was with PM, she signed up for auto payment. Now, that she's no longer with PM, until now, PM still continues to take money out of her mastercard for payment.

She tried to log back in to her PM account but since she was no longer with PM she couldn't access it as it was disabled. How do you disbale this? Anyone know what's going on?

Any Help will be appreciated!

Thank you 

Smiley Happy

Your friend's account would have been closed once she ported her number out.  She'll need to contact Moderator_Team and ask for assistance, she can send a message here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take upwards of 2 days to hear back unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.