cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fongo phone number transfor to PM.

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it possible that transfor number from fongo. it is an interesting VoIP serive company..

so it that work ? or can not transfor to PM?

9 REPLIES 9

fisher

... not for me.  for friends who dont know how to port number from fongo....   anyway, thanks for your advice~~~

fisher

thanks ~~~  

sbranden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know why you would want to cancel your fongo account?  You can set it up to call forward to your new number.  And, when you are out of the country you can use a fongo app and send/receive calls back to canada over a data (wifi or cellular) link.  Seems valuable to me?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
What @srlawren said. Fongo takes longer than a regular cell number port, along the same timeframe as porting a land line number.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fisher one thing to note with porting out of Fongo is that it can take a while.  Can be several days potentially, so be patient.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

np and remember if you ever run into any issues jsut post htem up here in the forum, tag a moderator or private message and you'll get sorted.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also, as a tip, get a temporary number first when setting up your account.

Then port your number afterwards, since some people including me, ran into problems when porting during account creation.

Other than that, everything should go flawlessly!

fisher

ok ... thanks for noites.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@fisher  You can absoutely port from Fongo!

Have a quick run through the community search for any tips on porting a fongo number, might help.

Need Help? Let's chat.