cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupted web session invalidated my new SIM card

joedf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

while I was setting up a new account and SIM card for a friend the web session was interrupted. Now I have tried the form again, but the SIM number is said be invalid now. 

I was hoping to have this done soon in order to obtain the special 25$ reward for both of us...

What is going on?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

joedf
it is now working. 🙂

joedf
We waited and tried again later. It went through. We are now waiting activation.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@joedf wrote:

Hi there,

while I was setting up a new account and SIM card for a friend the web session was interrupted. Now I have tried the form again, but the SIM number is said be invalid now. 

I was hoping to have this done soon in order to obtain the special 25$ reward for both of us...

What is going on?

Thank you.

If the sim is not working and you don't have access to the account then send a Private message to the Moderator Team explaining what happened and include as much information you able to give with regard to the sim and account that you tried activating. Include the name.

If you have access to the self serve account, open it and check on the status.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@joedf wrote:

Hi there,

What is going on?

Thank you.

Sounds like it may be glitched, you should send a message to the moderator team

Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number and provide as much information about the problem in question as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If the website will not let you try again, you will need to contact the Moderator Team to have them to look into the failed activation.  Make sure to include the SIM number in the message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.