cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix one email with two sim-cards/two account numbers?

McKenzieV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchased two sims a month ago and created two accounts for me and my sibling, however I have just learned that you cannot access two different account #'s with the same email. 

How can I change the email associated with her account? So payment can be made. Different name, phone number, and account number. 

Thank you kindly for any help!

6 REPLIES 6

McKenzieV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help, have a ticket and waiting to be resolved. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@McKenzieV  Meanwhile, what you can do is call 611 from her phone and make her payments manually if you are unable to access her account online until the mods contact you back to change your email address.

Cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need moderator assistance. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@McKenzieV 

You can use the 611 service to make a payment using a pre-registered payment card or using vouchers.

Otherwise, as mentioned, you'll need to contact the moderators to change one of the account email addresses.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@McKenzieV 

you will need 2 different emails to access  2 different accounts. 

If you have used the same email address and you are unable to view your second account. 

You will need to create a ticket to get the email changed for your second account.

Follow the steps below to submit a ticket:

To Submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           Type a message describing the problem

OR  

You can also >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@McKenzieV  you have to contact the moderators and ask them to change one account to a different email address. Include the number of the one that you would like changed. Ie the account whose number you cannot log into now.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Need Help? Let's chat.