cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finishing my sons "subscription"

Stacey-20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed myself up for public mobile, no problems. Sign my son up, pay for the monthly pkg I chose for him, they sent the Sim card, I did all the same steps but on step 6 it said that it could not be completed.  I submitted a ticket they gave me a number to call and the girl told me there was nothing she could do as there's no number on file but there isn't a number because I can't finish porting his number over. HELP PLEASE!!! 

8 REPLIES 8

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you make him a separate account? (Or try to add him to yours?)

For every new number you want to sign up, you need a separate account.

@Stacey-20 

use that link supplied by softy to message Customer Support.

@Stacey-20 

please message support to get that resolve.  Again, here is the link
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there   

Stacey-20

It won't let me go anywhere, just keeps staying on step 6. I'm communicating with my phone because I can't use his to do so. He's with koodo 

@Stacey-20 wrote:

I used mine for mine and his for his

Good. Can you just select a new number for now ? Then we can figure out if his current number is portable to PM. Who is his current cell provider ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Stacey-20 

it is not a porting issue at this time and you shouldn't call them porting team.  With the error on Step 6, that is an activation error and you need to engage support by direct message here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there   

Stacey-20

I used mine for mine and his for his

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Stacey-20 

did you use a different email address for son ? You must use a unique email address for each acct...but..if you use gmail, they do support using alias's.

Need Help? Let's chat.