cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find our about data usage

Pstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where do I find out how much holiday minutes and data I have left from last year

11 REPLIES 11

@Pstone   there has been some cache issue for My Account, so, always use Incognito mode to login to avoid surprises  🙂

Pstone

Thank you.  I see it now in incognito mode.

@Pstone 

if you've clicked that little Refresh spinner and still no love...I reckon you'll need to go to top of this page and click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of CSA assistance to see what's up.

Watch the little envelope icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Pstone

Yes, I do have the $15 plan, but I rarely make calls or use data from this account.  I only use this for texting.  I was certain that I received those give away minutes and data last year.  But it is just not showing up right now.

@Pstone wrote:

No, I am certain that I have not used it, so it is just not there.  I actually have data turned off most of the time, so I would not have used it up.

@Pstone  

To avoid browser cache issue and showing you the wrong info, please try to login My Account again using Incognito mode and see if it shows different thing

Also, you might want to download the Usage log in XLS and filter the data usage and see how much you data you used since december. Maybe you have been using more than your regular data and have bee using the bonus that you are not aware of?  (do not just use the filter option the page as it has glitches. Please download the full usage instead)

@Pstone 

then are you certain you even had the More is Merrier holiday gifts applied to your account last December ?

If you have the $15 plan, could it be that you've eaten into the 400 free minutes when your regular plan minutes reached 100 outgoing minutes.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As you log in on a very first page - My Account on right-hand side you should have this and below will be all add-ons including holiday gifts.

Meow_0-1682270430396.png

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Pstone

No, I am certain that I have not used it, so it is just not there.  I actually have data turned off most of the time, so I would not have used it up.

@Pstone 

once you've logged in to your account and can see Plan Usage...look to the right to see Add-on Usage.

if you don't see any mention...you've used them up.

Pstone

No, I only see current monthly plan info. The holiday rewards are not shown.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pstone 

plan.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.